Miele Triflex HX1 cordless and bagless stick vacuum cleaner with unique 3-in-1 design, powerful Vortex technology and rechargeable Varta lithium-ion battery for up to 60 minutes run time. Made in Germany.
- The innovative 3-in-1 configuration concept of the Miele Triflex HX1 adapts to suit your needs perfectly so you can enjoy ultimate flexibility during vacuuming. The PowerUnit of Miele Triflex HX1 can be positioned at the top or bottom.
- Reach mode. For hard-to-reach places, positioning the PowerUnit at the top makes lifting and maneuvering the Triflex HX1 a breeze. In Reach mode, you can easily clean ceiling corners and underneath low furniture.Comfort mode. With the PowerUnit positioned at the bottom, the low centre of gravity makes the vacuum feel light and easy to maneuver. Combined with the extra-wide electrobrush.
- Comfort mode makes cleaning large areas feel effortless. Also, if you need a break from vacuuming, the Triflex HX1 features a self-standing function that can be used when the PowerUnit is in this position.
- Compact mode. The PowerUnit easily detaches and can be used independently of the suction tube and Electrobrush. Use the solo PowerUnit to vacuum furniture or car seats quickly and efficiently. With its Vortex technology, the Miele Triflex HX1 cordless stick vacuum cleaner delivers outstanding cleaning results. The streamlined air circuit inside the appliance ensures an extremely high air flow rate. It quickly removes dust and dirt without any hassle. In addition, the Vortex technology prevents flow losses, making the Miele Triflex HX1 just as powerful as a conventional corded Miele canister vacuum cleaner.
- Electrobrush Multi Floor XXL. With a cleaning path of 28 cm, the Triflex Electrobrush cleans a larger surface area in less time without compromising on performance. It automatically adapts to all floor types ensuring all surfaces are cleaned quickly and thoroughly. When in parked position, the Multi Floor XXL Electrobrush stops automatically.
- Power control. Convenient 3 level switch allows you to select minimum, medium or max power based on floor type and application without having to continuously hold the trigger.Li-ion battery powered by VARTA. The Triflex HX1 lithium-ion battery is equipped with 7 high-performance cells for power and reliability. It was developed in conjunction with VARTA – the battery technology expert.
- Run time. Our VARTA Li-Ion battery offers up to 60 minutes of cleaning per charge on power setting 1 without Electrobrush, up to 34 minutes on mid power setting with Electrobrush, and up to 17 minutes on max power setting with Electrobrush.The Triflex HX1 comes with one VARTA Li-Ion battery. In addition to being rechargeable, the Li-Ion battery is also replaceable. Run times can be doubled with a use of a spare battery (sold separately).
- Maintenance-free Hygiene Lifetime Filter provides a very high level of dust capture , retaining 99.9% of all fine particles.Twist2open dust container.Flexible charging options.
- Miele Triflex HX1 can be charged using the wall-mounted charging station with the PowerUnit in either the upper or lower position. If you do not want to drill the wall bracket into the wall, you can simply plug the cable directly into the battery or you can charge the battery outside the appliance.
- Warranty. 7 Years Motor, 2 Years Battery, 5 Years (parts & labour) all other components.
- Made in Germany.
- Electrobrush Multi Floor XXL (SEB 430)
- One (1) Varta Li-Ion battery
- Wall mounted charging station
- Power supply unit
- Crevice tool
- Upholstery tool
- Dusting brush